Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Eye Set
I finished my undergraduate degree a few months ago, and treated myself to the Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Eye Set!
I’ve been using these brushes over the past few months, so I’ve given these a solid test run!
I purchased them online from Luxola before it turned into Sephora AU.
If you live in Australia, you can purchase the set for $93.40 from Beauty Bay or for $138 from Sephora AU.
These are some of the more expensive brushes I own, but they are also the BEST brushes I own. They're so soft and last really well, despite regular washing.
The two reasons I was lusting over this set for so long was because it has every eye brush you could ever need, and because it's so beautiful (I love rose gold anything).
- 142 Concealer Buffer - perfect for blending out concealer. I tend to use my Beauty Blender (BB) over this brush, but this is great for people who don't use a BB.
- 234 Luxe Defined Crease - I don't reach for this brush much, but I do like to use it at the end of my eye makeup to blend everything.
- 226 Smudger - this is the ideal brush for cut creases or applying colours in the lash line (both top and bottom).
- 227 Luxe Soft Definer - I use this when I just want to use a single eyeshadow and want it quickly applied to the eyelid. Perfect for days when doing makeup in a rush.
- 228 Luxe Crease - this is my FAVOURITE from the set!!! I use this to apply colours (especially transition shades) to my crease and for blending in the crease. If I could only have one brush from the set, this would be it.
- 231 Luxe Petit Crease - this is my second favourite brush. I love using it to apply a more concentrated amount of colour to the crease. It also blends out really easily with this brush.
- 230 Luxe Pencil - this is similar to the above brush, but smaller. I like to use this for my lower lash line, or to apply colour in the inner corners or brow bone.
- 234 Luxe Smokey Shader - this is great for applying eye primer or apply a base colour to the lids. It's a medium to large size brush and gets things done.
- 237 Detail Shader - okay so I haven't actually used this brush yet (oops), but this would be great for the inner corner or lower lash line.
- 315 Fine Liner - this one is perfect for eyeliner using liquids or gels. It's a super fine brush. I don't tend to do eyeliner often, but this would be my go-to brush. I really should experiment a little more with eyeliner, especially because in the photo this brush still has the plastic protecting the tip haha, oops.
- 317 Wing Liner - similar to the Fine Liner brush, this is a great brush for liquid or gel eyeliner, but it's perfect for doing wings. I've been using it to do a winged eyeliner look, but using eye shadow instead because I prefer a softer look.
- 322 Brow Line - this is a wide, short brush which works well with both powder and cream products. I've used this brush a lot and I love it!
I have the Sigma E40 Tapered Blending brush which is similar to the Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease brush. I've had the Sigma brush a couple of years (much longer than the Zoeva brush), but you can see that it's a lot fluffier than the 228. I've washed both brushes often, and the Zoeva seems to be slightly smaller and maintains it's shape better.
I also have the standard 228 Luxe Crease brush which is identical to the rose gold version. These are both amazing brushes.
Do you have these? What are your favourite makeup brushes? I love the Rose Golden Complete Eye Set and can't wait to buy more from Zoeva :)